Miramar High School
Christina is from Miramar, Florida and she majors in Political Science major with a pre-health concentration. She plans to obtain an MD/PhD after a few additional gap years of scientific research. She conducts Nuclear Science research within the Physics Department at Notre Dame, in which she learns everything from how to keep a proper lab notebook to the intricacies of operating Notre Dame's many particle accelerators. She is also the Vice President of the Caribbean Student Association where she works with other ethnic organizations to improve the overall cultural atmosphere on campus. Outside of Notre Dame, she gains clinical experience through her work within the Emergency Department of Elkhart General Hospital to procure knowledge of common medical conditions, their symptoms, and possible treatments. She is also a regional ambassador for Shared Hope, an organization dedicated to the eradication of the sex trafficking of minors.
- Nuclear Science Research Assistant, Notre Dame Physics Department
- South Bend Boxing Teacher, Notre Dame Boxing
- Vice President, Caribbean Student Association
- Volunteer, Emergency Department of Elkhart General Hospital
- Research, University of Notre Dame
- Pre-College Programs, University of Notre Dame (Reflection)