Christina Dulal '21 recently connected with our scholars about her post-grad work in Radiology and her plans for med school. We loved her update and advice to current scholars so much, we asked if we could share it in a news story. Christina, in her own words. …
Expand your possibilities,learn to shape the world.
AnBryce is a select, comprehensive, four year academic program for first generation scholar-leaders that assists students in navigating their university experience and scaffolds the development of community minded, global citizens.
- In 2022-2023 we welcome our tenth cohort of students.
- The program began in 2013 and supports 73 scholars and alumni, across all colleges and disciplines.
- 100% Post Grad Employment/Graduate Education Placement.
- National Honors include: Fulbright Fellows, Fulbright Summer Institute Fellows, Gilman Scholars, a Boren Scholar and a Truman Scholar.
- 3 McCloskey Competition Participants, 1 cash prize winner.
- Over 2/3 of our students elect to study abroad.
- 90% of our scholars hold leadership positions on campus and in our community.
Buying a house, flipping it, and selling it for a profit: that is what many students envision when they hear the term "real estate," according to Eugenio Acosta.
As the Senior Associate Director of the University of Notre Dame's Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate…