Kristen Friday of Pittsburgh has been named valedictorian and Miguel Coste from Tampa has been selected salutatorian of the 2023 University of Notre Dame graduating class.
Expand your possibilities,learn to shape the world.
AnBryce is a select, comprehensive, four year academic program for first generation scholar-leaders that assists students in navigating their university experience and scaffolds the development of community minded, global citizens.
- In 2023-2024 we welcome our eleventh cohort of students.
- The program began in 2013 and supports 83 scholars and alumni, across all colleges and disciplines.
- 100% Post Grad Employment/Graduate Education Placement.
- National Honors include: Fulbright Fellows, Fulbright Summer Institute Fellows, Gilman Scholars, a Boren Scholar and a Truman Scholar.
- 3 McCloskey Competition Participants, 1 cash prize winner.
- Over 2/3 of our students elect to study abroad.
- 90% of our scholars hold leadership positions on campus and in our community.
In just the past year, Notre Dame junior Jasmine Mitchell has studied in Dublin, London, and Washington, D.C. In each location she’s traveled to, Mitchell has studied how localities are addressing affordable housing, and she hopes to eventually bring innovative solutions back to urban communities in the United States. Because no matter how far her travels have taken her, she’s never lost sight of the problems facing her home community of Atlanta. By using her diverse academic interests — American studies, business economics, and public policy — to study this pressing issue, she’s striving to make the difference that others have failed to.