We are excited you want to learn more about AnBryce!
- In 2022-2023 we welcome our tenth cohort of students.
- The program began in 2013 and supports 73 scholars and alumni, across all colleges and disciplines.
- Scholars come from 29 states, and counting.
- 85% of our scholars are multilingual
- 100% Post Grad Employment/Graduate Education Placement.
- National Honors include: Fulbright Fellows, Fulbright Summer Institute Fellows, Gilman Scholars, a Boren Scholar and a Truman Scholar.
- 3 McCloskey Competition Participants, 1 cash prize winner.
- Over 2/3 of our students elect to study abroad.
- 90% of our scholars hold leadership positions on campus and in our community.
If you have questions or wish to learn more about our program, please email email@example.com.