This week concludes my time in Miami working with the Mexican-American Council (MAC) and their Summer College and Career Prep Program (CCP). This was a wonderful experience that reshaped the way I think about development in communities regarding education and youth empowerment. I would like to highlight a few moments that significantly impacted me. …
Expand your possibilities,learn to shape the world.
AnBryce is a select, comprehensive, four year academic program for first generation scholar-leaders that assists students in navigating their university experience and scaffolds the development of community minded, global citizens.
- In 2022-2023 we welcome our tenth cohort of students.
- The program began in 2013 and supports 73 scholars and alumni, across all colleges and disciplines.
- 100% Post Grad Employment/Graduate Education Placement.
- National Honors include: Fulbright Fellows, Fulbright Summer Institute Fellows, Gilman Scholars, a Boren Scholar and a Truman Scholar.
- 3 McCloskey Competition Participants, 1 cash prize winner.
- Over 2/3 of our students elect to study abroad.
- 90% of our scholars hold leadership positions on campus and in our community.
A. Roxanne Gregg, currently the director of the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) TRIO Upward Bound program, has been appointed executive director of the University of Notre Dame’s TRIO programs, which include Talent Search and Upward Bound.